SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a term used in the digital marketing industry to describe the processes and actions involved in optimizing a website to improve rankings on search engines like Google and to increase the number of conversions resulted from organic traffic.
Organic traffic — your largest sales channel in online
Any business has its’ sales channel in order to grow and exist. In offline companies can use existing channels or open new ones but in online you can only use the following channels to sell:
- Direct — people that type directly in the browser your web address
- Organic — people that search on search engines and arrive on your website
- Paid search — sponsored searches on Google, Bing.
- Display — image, video ads on various websites
- Social — Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and other social media networks
- Email — traffic coming from your email marketing campaigns
- Referral — other websites pointing to your website
In average a website has 50-60% traffic coming from Search Engines, it’s also called organic traffic. Being able to influence the quantity and quality of the traffic coming from this channel is essential for any business because the largest number of clients will come usually from this channel.
How we can help you
We will help you improve your rankings on search engines and maximize the click through rate for the existing ones.
You are investing in
- Website optimizations to improve rankings, click through rate and conversions
- Content strategy to increase the organic traffic and conversions
- Implementation of the content strategy
- Link building strategy and implementation
- Social strategy and implementation